Sunday, January 03, 2010

Welcome 2010!

I kicked off this New Year in Florida. It's been cold... I mean super cold. No surfing this trip, but I got a day of fishing in! At least I was off of work for a couple weeks and had a pretty relaxing time with my parents and niece. I think though, next time I'll be making my visit in the spring or fall.

Tomorrow I return to my native California, which hopefully will have a nice sand build up at Cowells! I can't wait to ride my bike over and do a surf check, even though I most likely will not be surfing this week. Other hopes and promises for the new year, besides a killer sand bar? Maybe to find some direction. To have people in my life who appreciate me in theirs and vice versa. To keep getting leaner and leaner... and be motivated to be the person I know I can be.

No comments: