Monday, December 29, 2008

G'Bye 2008

I am happy the holidays are almost over. Maybe I'm looking forward to 2009 and all it's promises. Reflecting on the past year I had a lot happen... financial hardships, moving, my aunt's passing, I had my teeth pulled, I watched my boss lose her job while mine changed. So, perhaps this coming year will bring more joyful events, like those I experienced in the last couple months. My friend Laura's son was born, as well as my cousin's daughter a couple weeks ago. Found the joys of Facebook and reconnecting with so many friends, and I got to surf Malibu and spend time with my dear friend Ami. My birthday was awesome and I was so glad to see my family on Christmas and this past weekend. So many blessings.

I say g'bye to 2008 and welcome to 2009.

2 comments:

cooper said...

Happy New year miss Leigh, may the coming year be all you want it to be.

weirsdo said...

Best of luck, Leigh.