Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Inbetween Here & There

Not a whole lot going right now. In about a week and a half I'll be moving in town and closer to the beach. Instead of being a 7 minute drive to surf, I can just walk or ride my bike 4 blocks to it. I'm pretty stoked! I am moving in with one of my current housemates and her cat... our other housemate decided to reside elsewhere. We found a cute 2 bedroom house with a patio and fenced in yard. It's on the small side, but we are in town and I am a block from work. I think it'll work out great.



A couple of weekends ago I went to Woodies on the Wharf - always fun to see old cars and surfboards:













My parents bought their old house back about a month ago. They sold it right after they moved to Florida and I hadn't stepped foot in there for about 5 years. I grew up in that house, so it was weird to be back. I have to admit that I've been feeling a little lost this past year, and although I don't think I found my way, I did find where I had once been:




2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

sweet pics. and awesome that you'll be closer to the beach!

Hobbes said...

It's always fun, in a bittersweet way, to revisit the past.