Thursday, March 13, 2008

Westcliff Wonderland

Things have been insane at work, but some how, I managed to surf 5 days in a row with Jessie. One day we had one day of light winds and a little bump, the next beautiful and glassy... then the day after we had blown out conditions. We have had so much fun this past week! Last night we went to Seabright Brewery and had a feast... so nice sometimes to just have a nice dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------->

On one of my walks on Westcliff, I came across the evidence that someone was having a bad day.

This weekend I am going up to the mountains to get some fresh mountain air and snowboarding in. It's been a VERY long time since I've attempted anything regarding snow. We'll see how it goes! I may make another short film... we'll see!

2 comments:

Cooper said...

"Things have been insane at work, but some how, I managed to surf 5 days in a row with Jessie."

ha ha

I wish.

I went snowboarding last weekend, it was great though the last for the season around here.

enjoy

peace

Hobbes said...

Sounds wonderful.