Monday, February 18, 2008

Trucks Are For Girls


After a long wait, I finally got my truck! I love this vehicle! Why didn't I get a truck before? So easy getting surfboards in and out. The above pic is the Princess Cruiser's first ride! I have a tailgate rack on order, so the towel and bungee cord are very temporary.

The surf was pretty big this weekend. I went out Sunday and had a so-so session. I can't wait for the surf to calm down and the sandbar to smooth out... all in time I guess.

I am pondering taking classes in the spring - just to get back into using my brain. And I think swimming would be great to take too.

That's all for now - just wanted to show off the new toy.

7 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

awesome new toy(ota)!
looked like there were some decent waves today in SC when i was there this afternoon.

cooper said...

Girl that is hot.

A friend of mine was trying to figure out how to get his surfboards and his household items packed in his ten year old c sedan to move to the beach in a couple of weeks, he definitely needs one of these.

Nice color too.

Is that her name Princess Cruise? Do you call her Princess?

Leigh said...

Bee - Thanks! The waves are still going and we are expecting some mackers!

Coop - I've nicked named the truck "SRT", Sexy Red Truck. It sure makes much more sense, surfboard wise, to have a pickup... highly recommended. My surfboard is named The Princess Cruiser, P.Cruiser for short :)

The ZenFo Pro said...

Girl, I'm SO jealous.

Yeah, I'll probably never own anything BUT a pick-up.

Beach Bum said...

Ah ha - so this is the new passion wagon - very nice - hope it spends less time in the garage than our Land Rovers lol

Leigh said...

Jason - lol, it's looking that way! I'm not sure how I got by before!

Bum - Passion Wagon, I like that! She's definitely getting out and seeing much of California!

Hobbes said...

Nice truck.