Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Return

I just got back from my Florida vacation. It was wonderful being in warm weather!! I left just in time, as the temp dropped into the 40's. While I was there, I was able to do a lot of water activities with my family (there was about 14 of us total in my parent's house). We went boating, fishing, and I did manage a surf session. Here's a very short film I made of the whole experience - and yes, there's some footage of me surfing:

video

Now that I am back, the forecast calls for wind and rain for the whole weekend... well, at least it was dry for my return. I'll close this post here since I am so pooped! Happy New everyone!

4 comments:

Shayna said...

Looks like you had a great vacation!!!

Happy New Year to you, sweetie!!!

Miz BoheMia said...

Welcome back and Happy New Year!

I loved the vid... very beautifully done and the music was funky! WOOH!

Andy said...

I am honored and happy to announce you that Personal

Development Top Sites was launched.

Personal Development Top Sites is the first top

sites about personal development and self improvement

field.

PDTS is dedicated to all of you interested in this

field, a very interesting and useful for us.

PDTS offers free web subscribing and promoting. All

you have to do is to subscribe your site and post on

your page the Link Code that connects your site and

PDTS.

PDTS wishes to be a way to know better the ones in

this domain, a powerful tool for promotion for our

sites and a


place
to
develop the most profitable

investment: investing in your person.



PDTS link: http://egodevelopment.com/pdtopsites/



Egodevelopment.com by Andy



P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR !

weirsdo said...

I second Miz Bohemia about the video. I was moved, and I don't even know any of those (seemingly) adorable children.