Saturday, October 06, 2007

October Slumber

Wow... looks like it's been a month since my last posting! Lots of things have been going on, lots of drama. I always seem to end up with girls who don't like talk things out, or communicate. Anyway, I guess I must realize that not everyone deals with things the same. My friend Jessie wants me to find a surfer chick. I told her, " You never know what these evening low tides and a SSW swell will bring in". She laughed. Spoken like a true surfer.

We are having a cold fall this year. It's been super windy and icky out. That didn't stop me from going surfing 8 days in a row last week. Needless to say, I am worn out. It's just as well, I'd rather stay in my warm home anyway.

The Cold Water Classic is going on this coming week and I can't wait to check that out! I am dog-sitting for Meg, so I will be close to all the action. Also, we are going to have evening low tides all week, so that means another surf-a-thon.

I will have get some pics of what's going on around town... stay tuned! Oh! and amazingly, I was able to catch some dolphins at play in Cowells:

video

3 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

this year's fall does seem to be shaping up to be a cold one!

cooper said...

ha, ha, That's great. I wish I could find a dolphin around here.

Drama...eh who needs it. Look forward to the pictures.

Leigh said...

Bee - Indeed!

Cooper - No one needs it! The pictures should be up!