Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Not Much

Not a whole of stuff happening right now. The swells have died and the tides are funky, so no surf. I can still have a go out on the standup paddle board and that'll have to do. It's Halloween and I have no real plans for tonight. Not really into Halloween this year. I was just down south for work this weekend and got back late last evening, so I am still pretty fried.

There was a moderate earthquake last night. It's been awhile since I felt one that size. It's a good reminder that I live in California. Other than that, not too much going on. I'll be sure to post when anything exciting happens.

2 comments:

cooper said...

I just heard about earthquakes there today. Ihave not kept up with the news this week due to work.

Be safe dear leigh.

I gave out candy and participated in my apartment building cider for parents thing...it was weird, but fun. Boring as crap, but still fun.

Miz BoheMia said...

We were lucky in that we didn't feel the earthquake much where we live... but my girlfriend was downtown and said that things shook as badly as they did during Loma Prieta, which freaked her out, but before it got outta hand it stopped. So at least we are relieved to know we are in a more solid area of town. It left Lil' Mischief shaken though. Glad you are ok and that we didn't have a bad one!

As for Halloween, the Castro was closed and patroled heavily by police so we went to a street called Belvedere that gets closed down for Halloween and it was much fun... can you believe it was my first time trick or treating for real? Well, with the kids, it was their thing but... The only other time my mom let our drunk British neighbor take us out, in Spain, to the homes of all her British friends and she told us we were supposed to say "Give us candy or you will die!" so we had quite the warped idea of Halloween I'm afraid!

I look forward to chatting with you soon and hope you have a faboo weekend my dearest amiga! MWAH!