Thursday, August 16, 2007

Moving Forward

Well, things have been pretty mellow since my last post. Work itself has been really insane this week with down servers and main systems! I did manage to purchase a paddle for my new activity! There has been no surf, so no traditional surfing at the moment.



I just need to trim it to the right size, epoxy the handle on, and I am good to go! I also am buying a board tomorrow. It's an 11' Mickey Munoz Ultra Glide... not something I would seek to purchase, but I am getting a good deal on it, and I can standup paddle, as well as surf it on small days! The colors are obscene, but it's functional.


The girl situation is that there really isn't one at this point in time. I've let things be and I will continue to do. Both parties need to be involved in a relationship of any kind, and until that happens, I am hands off.

I did get the pleasure of speaking to Miz B on the phone yesterday evening! I can not wait to travel up to the city and meet up with her and meet her fabulous family! Surely it will be something she will capture on video and display for all our blogging friends!

Thank you all for being so supportive during the emotional stress I've been experiencing. I was telling Miz B how fortunate I am to have wonderful friends who have absolutely been there for me!

5 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

glad to hear everything is going well! and yay for meeting fellow bloggers!

Miz BoheMia said...

Well, oh faboo amiga mia I am SO thrilled to have talked to, your friends are absolutely blessed to have you in their lives and they are wise and intelligent people to know how to cater to you and keep you in their lives for you are a treasure FO SHO! So it ain't a one way street! :-)

And as for talking to you, it was absolutely thrilling and fun and amazing and so normal and casual and such a trip because it was so normal and casual and WOOH to the existence of the blogosphere or else we might have never "met"!

I actually looked paddle surfing up yesterday after we talked and my god the things you can do with it! I am both impressed and intimidated indeed! I love your paddle, it reminds me of a sleek guitar and as for the boards, hey you are a sensible girl for not passing up a good sale (said the total addict to sales herself!)!

Well, you sounded strong and fabulous and well and happy and positive and vibrant so I am glad to know that you are fine and kicking life's struggles on its ass! Keep on keeping on amiga mia and until we email or read each other or talk or write again... or finally meet!...

Mil besos!

cooper said...

Now I'm envious on two levels.

That is a mighty fine looking paddle.

Work is terrible busy for me right now. I often work, although at home, on weekends.

eh relationships are sometimes so emotionally draining. I think that when one find ones that is not one is very lucky otherwise it is best just to let them alone. Who needs the exhaustive pursuit of happiness.

The ZenFo Pro said...

Glad to hear the woman issues are subsiding and you're getting back into the swing of things. Sometimes, well, even work snafus can seem like a blessing in disguise - keeps your eyes focused.

weirsdo said...

That paddle is quite beautiful looking.
I can think of no bloggers I know of in the Veryred State area that I would want to meet, so I remain jealous as always of such encounters.