Friday, July 06, 2007


In spite of a couple of freak-out moments this week, I'd have to say that everything is going quite well. I feel so fortunate and know that the time that I have given has been such a wonderful gift. My 4th of July was just amazing, as was most of this weekend. The girl I am seeing is just great, so much that I hardly can put into words my gratitude and happiness. Such a gift.
The surf has gone down a bit after a week of south swell. There were way too many people out this weekend, so I didn't even bother. I've been pretty darn occupied anway, though I did surf 6 days in a row last week. No complaints! Life is just sweet...

3 comments:

Paula the Surf Mom said...

Its good to be in love hey?

cooper said...

happy days Leigh.

Leigh said...

Paula - lol for sure!

Coop - uh huh!