Monday, June 25, 2007

Cloud Nine

Could I be any happier? I've been spending a lot of time with a girl I am completely into, and enjoying every moment. As tempting as it is to complain how tired I am from the lack of sleep, I just can't, because that time was well spent. She's just great :)
There has been a lack of surf lately. Which is just as well... I've been going to bed around 2am, which doesn't make for a good surf session for the next day. I got the Princess Cruiser back! She looks great! I haven't had a chance to put some wax on her, but will do that as soon as i get back from Santa Maria. I've been taking a lot of walks along the beach during this flat period. I ran into a sleeping pelican, which I was about 3 feet tall! (pictured)
Hopefully there will be some surf soon, but I am enjoying my new found company :)





5 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

so good to hear you sound so happy! i'm glad all is going well!

cooper said...

I am happy for you and your new found company miss Leigh.


Enjoy the company, and enjoy the surf when it returns.

Paula the Surf Mom said...

Love is grand isn't it?

We are not have any surf this way either.

Miz BoheMia said...

Lack of sleep and time well spent? Ooooweee! That is faboo fun FO SHO! ;-P

I am glad to hear you are well and hope you hit the waves soon!

Besos and live it up!

Sharkbait said...

Yep. That's the best part. You don't get these moments back. Enjoy every little bit. I'm happy for you! :)