Friday, June 15, 2007

Feelin' It Again

As much as I'd like to complain how small the surf is, it is really hard to see the world in a negative manner when you are in the midst of falling in love. It's been a long time, but I think I have every reason to believe that everything falls in my favor. Sorry the above statements are a bit ambigous. Until I have something more solid to report, that's all the info I can give. Maybe in my next post :)

Summer is here, as we can see from the surf. It's been a small week. This weekend has been pretty crowded, but we are still having fun. Next week... more surfing and BBQ's.

6 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

woohoo! :)

Paula the Surf Mom said...

Are You falling in love Leigh? cool beans sista.

Leigh said...

Bee - Exactly!

Paula - Yes I am! :)

cooper said...

Eh, I'll be waiting as usual for the elaboration.

Miz BoheMia said...

That is wonderful amiga mia! There is no high that ever compares and relish it and live it up but don't forget us! ;-P

Cooper... "Eh"? Methinks someone is feeling ignored Leigh! Ha, ha, haaaa! ;-P

The ZenFo Pro said...

Hey, even small surf can prove a blessing if one's falling in love, chica!

;0