Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Work & Surf

For some reason my laptop won't bring up my blogger dashboard, so I haven't been able to post. Anyway, it's been a great April so far and I have been super busy at work. It seems since school has ended I have been getting home later and work a lot harder. Go figure.
The surf has been really good this past week with a nice south swell. There's an even bigger mixture of swells happening as I type. My friends and I have been having a blast and gettin' plenty of good rides. On Saturday I saw this cool truck parked by Cowells. What an awesome surfmobile!





On Easter Sunday I went to a couple of breakfasts and had a really nice time. After I got home, Natascha and I decided to clean up the front yard, which is now just screaming to us to have a BBQ. While sweeping and raking, Fos found this little guy slithering around in the dirt:

I named him Lyle. I really like the perspective of this picture! It reminds me of one those wide angle lens shots of those puppies. Well, that's it for now. I'll try to get some more writing in soon in between surfing and working

6 comments:

Paula the Surf Mom said...

:D Lyle the Salamander:)

bee said...

what a rad looking truck/surfmobile!

weirsdo said...

Lyle reminds me of Celtic knot designs.

Leigh said...

Paula - I know, the name just fit ;)

Bee- Too bad the pic isn't that great... it was really awesome!

Weirsdo - lol, inspiration for my new tat!

cooper said...

yea worm.

Sometimes I can't get into blogger blogs at all.

That is a hot set of wheels.

The ZenFo Pro said...

Awesome pickup photo, chica!