Thursday, January 18, 2007

Beautiful Calm

Everything is going great! Life is definately sweet and I have been enjoying these days with great appreciation. I did get into a minor accident on Monday, but I am fine and my bumper just fell off my car. But nothing that can't be fixed. The surf has been pretty mellow and it's been super fun! I still have yet to try the Blue Beastie, as it is in the shop for repairs. It going to cost me about $125 to fix up the delam on the deck... but it's worth it and I can't wait to get it back and surf those 2'-4' peelers. My fantasy is that I just walk right up to the nose and hang. I'll let you all know if that indeed happens.

Here's after my late afternoon sesh yesterday:

4 comments:

cooper said...

That's beautiful leigh.

I'm back in the mish mash, no calm waters here.

Paula the Surf Mom said...

ahhh a peaceful post

Miz BoheMia said...

Oooh! I love your blue beastie for sure and cannot believe I missed a post! Forgive me but things are more than nutty here in the land o' BoheMia!

Glad you are ok and enjoying your year thus far! May it only get better!

besos!

The ZenFo Pro said...

Hey now I'm wishing I'd just stayed on the Central Coast rather than coming back to shitty, snowy Ohio. :)