Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Keeping Up, Keeping Quiet

Here's to Miz B, Cooper, Shayna, and Bee... my loyal and lovely readers of this blog. I can't say honestly why I haven't written. Life isn't any busier than usual... perhaps I just needed some time to reflect and move on from some of the events that have happened. I'll try to get in more posts. I really should keep a better journal for myself.

Things are going quite well here. Surfing has been a blast. I am working with a photographer on a project that involves women surfing. She is trying to get them published in Women's Surfing Style Magazine. We haven't found a good day yet to get out and shoot. The swell just died down, but will be picking up again this week. Work has been fine. I am purchasing a new Tacoma Pickup this weekend! It's red and super cute! Perfect to throw boards in the back!

My friends are all good. Still learning to watch what I say in front of people in this small town. People seem to want to spread information, in a quick manner at that!

"Gossip needn't be false to be evil - there's a lot of truth that shouldn't be passed around. " ~Frank A. Clark

9 comments:

bee said...

Great quote on gossip, and oh-so-true!

Glad to hear you're doing well. Keep on surfing, girlie!

Miz BoheMia said...

Oh no... I would not do well with censoring myself and sounds like I would be in trouble in no time... no worries, you can save me in your new RED pickup truck!

You had me at red! *sigh* Ooh so pretty! FO SHO!

We missed you! I am glad to have you back but come on now... STOP TEASING US!!! How much more of this are we supposed to take? I leave you comments and there are no replies and I worry and come back and you are nowhere to be found! You leave us hreatbroken I tell you, HEARTBROKEN!

BWAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Anyway, that is my bohemian way of saying you are very looooved and missed and hey, if I don't yell who will, huh? WHO?

Leigh said...

Bee - I think so to! Don't worry... I've got the surfing covered!

Miz - My truck is very pretty! I will have to come get you! Yes, sorry about the hiatus... I love you all too and miss you all very much. I will try to get on as often as I can so I can give my ladies their luvin ;)

besos & hugs to you my lovely lady

cooper said...

post when you want we'll be around.

Leigh said...

Coop- Will do...and I missed you too :)

The ZenFo Pro said...

Hey chica!

Lol...love the quote...for obvious reasons. Watch those small town gossipwhores. And my heart really goes out to ya, hon. Have been forcing myself to blog lately...

weirsdo said...

Good luck with the photography project.
Truck sounds hot.
Thank you for the job offer. The Barbies are still weighing their options.

wittysurfergirl said...

Jason - Yeah I hear ya... glad you stopped by :)

Weirsdo - I'm sure they're excited for the new opportunities

Anonymous said...

Great quote... I sure understand minding your words in a small town, Nags Head has like 3,000 people living in it and we all seem to be related in some fashion... I cant tell you how many time I have heard about things I have said and done from a third or forth or fifth party removed.
Great Blog... I added you to my Favs list.