Monday, November 20, 2006

Holiday, Hooray!

The holidays are approaching. It always amazes me how time flys and how much one can evolve in 12 months. My parents are staying in town for Thanksgiving, and so am I. I was thinking about going down to Irvine to visit Ami and also doing a sort of surf safari to Malibu and San Onofre, but I decided just to save that trip for New Years.

I have plans go to Big Sur with Mary, but our plans have been in flux lately, changing minute to minute, so I am not sure. It's hard sometimes, getting used to other people's way of doing things. Trying my best to be understanding and just "go with it".

The surf has been fun and I am having a great time, and enjoying seeing my skills improve session to session. I do plan on surfing this 4 day weekend! Hope everyone has a great TG!

10 comments:

The ZenFo Pro said...

See...here in Ohio...

Cold. Cloudy. No ocean.

I'll be here for the Turkey Day festivities...but coming out to Cali for most of Dec.

I'm so jealeous, btw :) Have a blast, chica!

Anonymous said...

Coldan cloudy but we do have an ocean here in North Carolina, even tough it's really chopped up today.
Have a Good Thanks Giving

Leigh said...

Jason - hehehe...I'm stoked you'll be here in Dec! Have a good TG!

Paula - Thanks! I'm sure it'll be churning up soon here. Last Decemeber brought in a 2 week storm and a huge sandbar to my local break! Have a wonderful TG!

weirsdo said...

Zenfo: You know, I actually miss even that weather.

Leigh: Happy Thanksgiving. I'm sorry, but Pansi does not feel your offer meets her needs at this time. Best of luck filling that surfboard carrying position.

Miz BoheMia said...

YAY! You're back!

Glad that you will be spending the holidays with the family... and surfing it up! Always good to get to do what you love... good for the soul! Sounds like the weather is great there?

Global warming I tell you! We are in the third week of November and still have days where we are practically in the 80s! Unheard of!

Have fun amiga mia!

coper said...

you have a great holiday dear leigh, enjoy it all.

cooper said...

cooper too. lol

Leigh said...

Weirsdo - Yeah... I guess I can find some other group of dolls to lug around my board. Plus I think they'd get caught up in the wax anyway.

Miz B - Yes, I love this time because I do get to see my family! In spite of the talk, the weather is overcast and ugly. It may rain later. The waves have been fun though! Sounds muy caliente in Spain! Especially with you still there ;)

Coop - Thank you my lovely... have a good one yourself

shayna said...

The weather here has been hot, cold, hot, cold... no wonder everyone is sick! ;)

Hope you had a great Turkey Day!

Miz BoheMia said...

Holidays... hooray... blah, blah, blah... COME BACK!!!

Hey, I though a dose of bohemian temper was in order, no?

Funkified! :-)