Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Moving Update

I am finally all moved in to my new place. It's been just great! I've been putting everything in place and yesterday I went into the backyard and picked some pear-apples, plums, pears, and a yellow squash. Love that garden! As I was driving out on to Branciforte, I saw two cottontails scurry across the street. Nice and serene, with the ocean less than ten minutes away. Meg and I have been riding bikes along Westcliff, and today I have been making a little flyer for the Surfrider Foundation. Alison has been very active with the group and I finally donated some time. Lucky for me the surf has been flat, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get anything done! The Princess Cruiser is in the shop, getting repaired. Hopefully she'll be ready for the contest on the 3rd!

I do have some pics I took, but honestly, I am not quite sure where my digicam is. Soon as I find it I will post the pics. Take care all!

4 comments:

bee said...

Glad to hear everything is going well!

cooper said...

Can't wait for the pics.

Settle in we won't rush you too much....

Miz BoheMia said...

Oh you can bet your sweet patootie that I will rush you! HURRY I SAY!

Ha, ha, haaa! Well, bohemians are obnoxious that way! (But obnoxious in a good way right? ;-P )

Life in Santa Cruz sounds absolutely beautiful and serene! Enjoy and keep us posted!!

Leigh said...

Thank you ladies! I will keep you all posted and you are welcome to visit anytime ;)