Monday, August 28, 2006

Ernesto & More Pics

Tropical Storm/ Hurrincane Ernesto is heading right for us! This will be my first hurricane! I am going to get supplies with my dad tonight and help him put the storm shutters on the house. Anyway, we got a beach day in today, but no good surf. It was great to just get into the water and float around on the rental board. It was very clear out and no clouds.

Here are a few more pics of my FL experience (all pics taken today):

Today's Sucky Pseudo-Surf Sesh








Various Creautres That Are Around:







Another pic from the Kennedy Space Center from Saturday (I have more, but they are refusing to upload):

4 comments:

cooper said...

Tke care sweet Leigh and do not take any unecessary risks.

bee said...

Hope the storm misses ya'll!

shayna said...

AWESOME PICS...

Hey don't stick around the hurricane area because we want pics... take shelter, darlin'...

Leigh said...

Coop - You got it dear.

Bee - Me too! Can't wait to get back home to Cali!

Shayna- Oh, I will! ;)