Monday, May 01, 2006

Yay, It's May!


Spring is certainly here in the Bay Area! I went surfing 4 times this week as indicator of the season. Things certainly are slowly getting back to way it should be. The surf was pretty small scale and it was foggy, although the waves were consistant and no less fun. Nicole was my surfbuddy for the weekend as Alison was in NH and no word from Hannah. I was hoping to see Steve out, but didn't. I did see lot of regulars out though and that's another sign of the season.

I dropped my English/Critical Thinking course. It was just way too much. My best friend and her boyfriend are moving to The OC in a couple months. I am pretty bummed but happy to see opportunities opening up for them.

7 comments:

bee said...

You take such great pix while you're out there!

cooper said...

Glad you had a nice week. It feels goodevery so often to just kick back.

shayna said...

Glad to see you getting back in the groove... :)

Take care and hope you get to catch some more waves! :)

weirsdo said...

Aw. That course was the one I was most interested in hearing about.
We are having nice weather here too. The kids have been in the pool twice.

Miz BoheMia said...

YAY! I MADE IT IN! Blogger does not like me these days and would not let me talk to you! Ooooh! Methinks Blogger is a chick and a jealous one at that!

Dios mio!

Oooweee! Surf's up? Ole y ole! good news indeed! Hopefully it'll all pick up soon so you can kick more ass at the beach...

Hey, if ever you come to visit come in the summer and we'll go to Tarifa where wind surfing is hot and the water is crystal clear... will you teach me?

Glad to hear your course load is better now... see? I am writing a novel! Can you tell I missed me my surfer chica!

Miz BoheMia said...

PS~ I know you don't wind surf (or you may but the point is that I know that you do surf... Ay this is getting complicared!) but Tarifa is simply known for that...

Leigh said...

Bee- Thanks! I wish I could take more water shots! I'll try this summer!

Coop- Hell yeah!

Shayna - That groove does feel good!

Weirsdo- What? Stats isn't interesting? Right now I am comparing the birt rate in 30 different countries between 1950 and 2000. Ah numbers!

Miz B- Hmmmm... I could use a vacation right about now. Tarifa sounds wonderful and maybe we can take some windsurfing lessons. We'd better get our arms and shoulders in shape! ;) Oh, and work on our tans... no lines! hehe