Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Quicky

Sorry I've out of the blogging loop lately. Seems my time has been spent doing what I enjoy most, surfing. It seems to be all I can think about lately! I just sold 4 boards of mine to fund one nice noserider. I am going down to Pacifica to check out a 9'4" Pearson Arrow today... in great condition! I am extremely excited!

I've been surfing with the Cowells Crew lately, which is made up of about a dozen individuals who enjoy the malibu-like conditions of Cowells Cove. A great group of people who I think I can learn a lot from. Speaking of learning, I am taking my friend Emily out for her first ever surf session. We are both very excited! I will update you all on how it goes!

2 comments:

cooper said...

I'mglad for you.

I'mout of school, in Maryland and working tow jobs currently by my own choice but still man ...it sucks sort of while being great in some respect at the same time.

You carry on we aren't going anywhere. If you an surf baby you better be doing it.

Miz BoheMia said...

Oooooh! I want a surf lesson too!

Glad to hear you are out having fun even though you have forsaken us and seem to not miss us but hey, pfffftt, see if I care!

Hmph...

*sniff*

We miss you Leigh!

;-P

Have fun chica and surf it up!