Thursday, April 20, 2006

TA-DA!

Dissappearing and reappearing... here I am :) Even though my classes have been really taking a lot out of me, am thoroughly enjoying them. I absolutely love my Stats course! What a surprise! I had no idea what to expect, but what I am getting is great! I also have a once a week Critical Thinking course and the teacher is quite pretty. I don't mind sitting in there for 5 hours on a Friday. It beats being at work.

So I have been getting in the water...the pool that is, twice a week! I will be surfing this weekend as well. It's been sunny for the most part, so cross your fingers for me that it will stay that way!

Thank you my lovely ladies Miz B. , Coop, and Shayna, for reminding me about the RILF list... you are all still on my mine as it stands :) Gotta go study so I can play this weekend!

XOXOXO ~L

4 comments:

cooper said...

She Lives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busy is as Busy does. Or something like that.

Enjoy it all sweet leigh.

Miz BoheMia said...

Wooooohoooo! It is my main chica and she is BACK! YEAH BABY YEAH!

We gotta DANCE THE DANCE ELECTRIC!

Ooooh! RILF list! Me like and I AM NUMERO UNO BABY!

I never did one, married you see, but *hint, hint*, a certain chica would most def be right at the very top!

Claro que si!

Hope you get to surf and may the weather stay warm!!!

Kisses to one hot surfer mama!

PS~ Ooooh! A hot teach? Pray do tell!

shayna said...

As I live and breath... she is a live!

Glad you are enjoying your classes...

RILF... always... :)~

Have fun playing...

bee said...

Glad things are going well!
Stats was the only math class that I did resonably well in. :)