Monday, April 03, 2006

Been Awhile

Whew... no school for the week, it is officially Spring Break for me! I have been seriously neglecting this blog space. I feel bad, because usually I keep reference to my days through my blog. It has been a pretty eventful these last few weeks, with my finals being over, spring arriving, some of my friendships tightening, and surfing of course.

It's still raining here in the Bay Area and looks like it will continue through the week and weekend. Major bummer. Ah well. My folks are in town until Wednesday. They came for my cousin's grand wedding last Saturday. We had a great time and it was good seeing everyone in such a joyous occasion.

Well I am going to try and enjoy this wet week and attempt to get into the water when there is a break in the rain. I want to get back into doing longboarding tricks like hanging 5 and 10. It's been awhile since I've attempted such things, but its a good time to start again.

6 comments:

cooper said...

You have a great break. I'm sure you deserve it.

Party On.

shayna said...

Hopefully the rain will go away and you can get your groove on!!! Have a great spring break...

and...

Come to my party
It's my Birthday... wouldn't be a Birthday without you!  Help celebrate my
last year as a 20-something!!!!

Miz BoheMia said...

Bummer on the weather! Hope it clears up so that you can get your groove on!

Keep us updated and don't be a stranger chica!

bee said...

Spring break? What's that? Jk. :)
It feels like it's been so long since I had a break that I've forgotten what it's like!
Enjoy yours! :)

weirsdo said...

Glad you're not letting a little thing like rain stop you!

Leigh said...

Coop - I am totally enjoying it! I dread having to begin classes again on Monday :(

Shayna - Your party was a blast! Thanks so much for inviting me!

Miz B- The weather is still being a jerk. Today will be pretty much be the only sunny day again for a little while.

Bee- Thanks I will enjoy the rest of what I have. I really wish it would be nice and sunny and warm.

Weirdso - Its not so much the rain, its the run-off that goes into the ocean and turning it brown that stops me...yucks!