Friday, April 14, 2006

April Showers

What a week! It has still been raining, but that really doesn't matter a whole lot since I've been sick most of the week with some sort of sinus thing. I felt like I went a round with Mike Tyson yesterday and was sore all over. Today I feel sooooooo much better! I also started school again with a Statistics class and Critical Thinking writing course. I've also added lap swimming to the schedule and now find myself one unit away from having a full time student status. So when do I surf?? Good question. If I am feeling better tomorrow morning, I will head over and get in the water. That's what it's looking like: early morning sessions before work and on the weekends. Well, I've got homework to start on so I can play tomorrow... hope to get a look at my blogger bud's entry's and rants very soon! Take care and write soon!

10 comments:

bee said...

Get well soon!

Miz BoheMia said...

Am I the "rant"? ;-P

Glad you are back! I missed you!

Oh my! Sinuses are a total bitch! I have had them on and off my entire life and they are sooo painful! Glad you are better and here's to some much needed surfing!

Boho hugs and kisses for my fave surfer chica!

Leigh said...

Thanks Bee - I am trying my best!

Ah Thanks Miz B - I miss all of you too. I can't believe how busy I've been and time is just flying! Hug & Kisses to you too!

weirsdo said...

Oh well, at least your ear isn't ragged.
Glad you're better.

The ZenFo Pro said...

Lol...hey, chica! Glad you're still alive!

Hope you're feeling better and had a wonderful weekend!

cooper said...

Glad you are around again. Hope you get well and get to get out in some good weather and enjoy it all.

shayna said...

Hope you are feeling better.

Hope school goes well for you... you are full time working and a soon to be full time student? LOL! Surfing is being neglected? You are sick aren't you?!?!

Take care and hope all is well!

Leigh said...

Weirsdo - True that! Thanks!

Jason- Hey! I need to swing over to your blog and see what's going on! And yes... it will take a lot more to keep down! Thanks!

Coop - Hey... I miss my gals (and guy, Jason)! Thanks, I am feeling great!

Shayna- There is something extremely wrong with my scenerio isn't there? hehehe The sun is shining again, so I am going to get out there and surf some this week!

LOVELY SEEING YOU ALL! XOXOXO -L

Nabeel said...

I love rainnn .. rain is a blessing ..

Leigh said...

Nabeel - I like rain too, but not for 3 months straight. Thank goodness it's sunny again!