Friday, March 10, 2006

Snow in Them Hills

You are all right. I should give my foot a rest. The weather will be helping with that this weekend.I can't believe that there is a snow advisory out today for the Bay Area! The hills are dusted with snow and 17 has "slushy" conditions. Very rare here. No surfing for now. It's been a month since I last went, which a record for me.

My classes are almost coming to an end and spring break is around the corner. Perhaps I will find more time to blog in that time. I was almost considering putting my blog on hiatus and that thought is still lingering. I would visit all my reader's blogs, just maybe not post on mine. We'll see.

Hope everyone is having a great week. I will try to get pics of this rare snow day.

7 comments:

bee said...

I'd kill to have a spring break!

cooper said...

Take care of the foot and don't worry about those damn blogger people. ;0

shayna said...

yeah don't worry about us bloggers. Take care of your foot and enjoy your spring break! ;)

Miz BoheMia said...

*GASP* WHAT? No Leigh! And Coop, whatcha talkin' about damn blogger people?!?!?!

I am a fave boho chica (made #1 in the RILF list, YEAH BABY YEAH!) and I need me my fixins of Leigh!

*DOUBLE GASP* Hiatus is an evil word, EVIL, EVIL WORD!!!

I think the crushed toe is making you delirious! May it heal fast and return you back to us in all your glory!

*bohemian rushed off, weeping a soul-crushing weep*

weirsdo said...

Take your time, but you are missed when not commenting or posting.

Sar said...

Hope your foot feels better. Enjoy your spring break and let blogging be secondary to all the fun you'll have. :)

Leigh said...

Bee - me too!

Coop - yeah I know ;)

Shayna - I wish I was break. I still have a couple weeks.

Miz B - Don't you worry, I wouldn't dissappear! You know I couldn't be without all my chica's!

Weirsdo - Thank you... I miss you all too!

Sar - No fun yet, but I am planning on it! A couple more weeks! :) Thanks!