Saturday, February 18, 2006

Huh?



What a week! Thank goodness it's over! I leave for FL tonight and can't wait to just hang. Hopefully there will be some surf there as well as some bikini clad girlies. If not, then oh well...it's nice to just get away anyway.

The above pic was taken yesterday after work on my drive home. Keep in mind that it was like 76 degrees last week. And, as much I pretend I don't know what snow is, we do sometimes get some. Yesterday it was falling as low as 2000ft. So that's how cold it got! So, needless to say, I haven't been surfing in almost 2 weeks...too busy or too cold it's been.

I'll take some pics while I'm in FL and blog from there. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

bee said...

Have a great trip!
I took a look at the mountains and it made me drool with the thought of sledding! :)

Miz BoheMia said...

Oooh! Vacation time! What is that? Yeah, it has been way too long on my end! So enjoy and then dish so that we can live vicariously through you!

I just got this vision of hanging with you at the beach and it made me laugh! I can so see you checking out the chicks and me, their bikinis and the different styles out there!

So hey, when are you coming to Spain again! They go topless here (not good for me! What would I do with half a bikini?!?!) and summertime is happenin'!

Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

You have a wonderful time Leigh.

shayna said...

Have a great trip... :)

Leigh said...

Bee- Thank you! Yeah, I wanted to bust out the snowboard!

Miz B - I can't wait to see some bikinis! Hmmmm.. topless huh, maybe a trip back to Spain in order! I'll come in the summer when its hot and sweaty :)

Cooper - Thanks dear!

Shayna - I'll do my best ;)

bee said...

I went to Santa Cruz today -- so many surfers out! :)