Saturday, February 04, 2006

Finally, A Moment!

I'm sorry everyone, this week has been going nonstop. School is sure keeping me on my toes, but I love it. The concepts we have been discussing my art history class have been so intriguing. With the imagery and myths of ancient Asian cultures, it's so hard not to get caught up. When I come home at night I have dreams of dragons and fantastic creatures. The more disturbing of the dreams is when I have Han Dynasty aristocrats doing math equations. Work has been very busy as well, making it difficult to create any new posts. Girlwise, everything is great... I'm still having a lot of fun and may have some tomorrow. It's supposed to be really nice at the beach on Sunday, so my plans are geared towards surf, sun, and girls ;)

I think I've finally found my niche at Cowells with the new sandbar. It's a steep left take off, perfect for the board I just bought. I tried taking my old board out and trying to make a hard turn, but got my ass kicked. I got tumbled around and I am sore today. I really needed that though because I have become super wimpy lately.

Anyway, I will try to take some beach pics for tomorrow and post them. Also, I will try to get in some more post during the week. Thanks for hanging in there my wonderful fan club ;)

5 comments:

shayna said...

I'm glad that school is keeping you on your toes... someone/something has toooo...LOL! ;)

I'm glad the girl"friend" is working out for you! ;)

Takes some pics and post so we can all be jealous! ;) Take care and being busy is a good thing! ;)

Miz BoheMia said...

Glad all is going well! Keep us updated on the girl news! I love me them love, lust or even friendship stories!

Ooooh! Pictures! Bohemians loooveee pictures especially if they involve hot surfer chicas!

Enjoy the beach, and glad to have you back! I missed you!

bee said...

Beach pics -- yay! :)

Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

It all sounds like it's going great. Kind of cold here. I wen to Maryland this weekend and my blog broke down. Nothing exciting.

Keep the news flowing.

Leigh said...

Sorry everyone, no pics. The weekend didn't follow what I had wanted, but it was still fun none the less.

Shayna - Yes, school is just crazy right now! I have to take tomorrow off of work because of an exam and outline that is due!

Miz B- Sorry, this weekend was pretty tame, so I don't have really anything to tell. I'm trying my best to keep up with everyone's posts.

Bee - I will try next time to get in some pics.

Cooper - I saw that! Too weird! You all will be the first to know of any news!