Tuesday, January 31, 2006

No Sellouts!

Shayna posted her "What kind of rocker are you" on her blog, so I decided to do the same! I am quite pleased with the results! It's all about the music man!

You Are an Indie Rocker!

You are in it for the love of the music...
And you couldn't care less about being signed by a big label.
You're all about loving and supporting music - not commercial success.
You may not have the fame and glory, but you have complete control of your career.


Another busy week... I will continue to post comments and try for another post in the next few days.

9 comments:

shayna said...

Indie rockers... Well, they ROCK! ;) Hope your week is not so overwhelming! ;)

bee said...

I took it and got indie rocker, too. :)

Miz BoheMia said...

I did it once and got Chick Rocker so that is what I wrote at Shayna's! Took it again and now I am an Indie Rocker... I think the first time I hit the wrong button on my band choices! Ooops!

Or is it that I am chameleonic? Hmmm...

Glad your date went well. It is wise of you to just take it slow. Take care of Leigh for us!

Hope you're having a good week..

Leigh said...

Shayna - Yeah they do! THanks...I have my class tonight and no more for the rest of the week.

Bee- Cuz you're awesome! :)

Miz B. - hehehe...we'll perhaps you are a Indie Chick Rocker? Thank you... will for sure take care. This week is almost done! Woo!

Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

I'm indie too.

Have a great week.

weirsdo said...

Hey! I see you took down the post about the girl you met. Well if it didn't pan out or you want to keep it to yourself a while, I understand.
Have fun with figures ; )

Leigh said...

lol... I took it down temporarily because I had accidently emailed her the url to my blog (it's in my signature) and didn't want to have her read that post. Everything is going great between us :)

shayna said...

Missing Leigh.. :(

Miz BoheMia said...

Same here! Where is the chica! Hopefully you are having some surfalicious fun with the hot babe! Enjoy and come back soon!

Leigh? Leigh?!?!?