Saturday, January 21, 2006

My New Girl

So, along with the new wetsuit I just bought, I also purchased a used surfboard. It was such a great deal and I couldn't pass it up! It's an oldie but goodie. It rained today and I just cleaned off the old wax on it, so I haven't been able to test drive her yet. Perhaps tomorrow I'll get out in the water.







Now, to other matters, such as "RILF". Cooper posted on her blog the readers she'd like to fuck (yes folks, we aren't going to candy coat it). I am proud to say I made that list of few and I thank academy for the nomination. So my list is compiled of my faithful readers who I would love to fuck everyday in return for their great comments and wonderful insight.

Miz B makes the top, for this poor woman has put up with her freakish inlaws for a MONTH and needs some hot luvin'. Plus she is one hot boho mama!!

Cooper is next, being the epitome of the "smart is sexy" ideal. She's like 20 going on 35...which is hot, and not to mention she carves both on the snow and water! Whew! Cold shower is needed.

Shayna the sexy singer from Tennessee is definitely on the list...have you heard this woman sing? Compassionate (read her Eugene stories), sweet, a musician... how could I not want to have sex with this woman??

Last but not least...Jason. Yes, he is a guy and I am a lesbian, but I would totally make an exception for him. What is more sexier than a man who works in a library...he, like Cooper, also possesses that sexy smarty pants attitude i find very attractive.

If you aren't on my list, like Pansi, you are either a doll, or I am just getting to know you. Don't worry though, I am sure in time I will want to shag you too. Now I feel like I need to do something more productive, like my homework.

10 comments:

shayna said...

So I am the first to comment... hehehehehehe! ;)

WOW... *blushing* I am at a lost for words... flattered... I MEAN FLATTERED AND HONORED!!! I would like to thank the academy... *grin*

Miz BoheMia said...

Ooooh Yeah! Don't forget, this boho yoga mama is fit, strong and oh so bendy!

What things are you making me say Leigh?

*Bohemian blushes* Oh Gosh! Numero uno!

Cannot be humble about it... I AM NUMERO UNO!

YEAH BABY YEAH!

*bohemian disco dances into the sunset*

Miz BoheMia said...

Oh Gosh! It just hit me, you have actually seen me and you called me "hot", now I am a-blushin' away! I am melting...

*big, juicy boho smooches to you*

*cheeks on fire, the bohemian "good golly goshes" her day away*

Leigh said...

Shayna - Woohoo Congrats! hehe You deserve the award my dear ;)

Miz B- I haven't forgotten ;) Alright! Big juicy smoochies! Another WooHoo!

Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

I am always last to the metaphorical ball..... lol

I WANT TO BE FIRST GOD DAMMIT THAT WHORISH BOMEMIAN IS AT IT AGAIN I SEE AND HAS POISONED YOUR MIND. ( taken from the pansi playbook)

I know it was that gold encrusted dildoe she gave you for your birthday.

Hot board and suit.

Indeed I didn't know Jason well enough to put him on my list, I do have some standards…a timeline so to speak.

Leigh said...

Uh huh...I knew there'd be trouble. You hotties fight it out and I will watch. Make sure to wear bikinis too while cat fighting hehehe.

Miz BoheMia said...

Oooooh! Bikinis! Bohemians looooveee fashion! I got me a hot Roxy number!

And Alice baby, I AM NUMERO ONE!

*bohemian gets funky wid it and freaks on outta here!*

Who you callin' "whorish bohemian"! My lesbian love is pure baby!

weirsdo said...

I do NOT have a play book, but I do have the best boddy of any boddy who reads this blogg!!!!!!! Tx for calling me a doll, but if you think so why wasn't I on the list??? Not that I woud wanna be, seeing as how this hole thing is SINFULL and UnCHRISTinane!!!!!!

Miz BoheMia said...

Pansi, chick on chick action is HOT! You know you want in on the action... come on, don't deny it!

Leigh, a bohemian's gotta do her best to keep the chica entertained! You like? ;-P

The ZenFo Pro said...

Woo-Hoo! I made a list!