Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Snow Kidding!

So moving on towards New Year's weekend, I've got plans to go up to Lake Tahoe. I got the snowboard out and the snow gear. It should prove to be a nice reprieve from the usual. I can't wait. Below are pics of last year. I finally got an adaptor for my one digicam and found snowboarding photos....well, one of me..the other is of Alison scraping the ice off my windshield. I told her she was waaaaaay more experienced at doing that sort of thing since she was from New Hampshire. A native Californian such as myself has no clue what do in such a situation.






PS- It's all good between her and I...I guess I just needed a little patience ;)

7 comments:

Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

ha ha good call...a native Californian and all.

Have fun in Tahoe, I went to Snowbird and Jackson Hole last Christmas break and had a great time.

You in the mountains me n the ocean....lol

Day by Day said...

Gee... I will be stuck at home ;( New Year's. I was suppose to go to New York with a friend but my job shot that out of the water. I will be stuck at home watching the ball drop with Mr. Dick Clark and friends. Enough with the poor pitiful me.

Hope you have a blast... I am also glad to hear that everything is okay between the two of you.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Miz BoheMia said...

Have fun on my behalf! I will be sleeping in bed with the kiddies while my hubby has to take the in-laws to a family even that is way too late for the babies. This year sucks... I want it gone, GONE I say! ;-)

I am glad about the chick! Ole y ole!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR chica!

The ZenFo Pro said...

Hey! No fair! Snowboarding in Tahoe? Awesomeness!

Yeah...ice...its a skill better not to learn, less you're tempted to actually move to a cold climate ;)

Leigh said...

Everyone! Thank you for your well wishes and thoughts... i hope you all have a wonderful New Years!

Unfortunately as I went surfing today, I injured my hand and i am not sure if my pinky is broken or not...I'll going to the doc's in the A.M. - thus resulting in me staying in town. Plus i have the first symtoms of a cold :(

I will keep you all posted!
much love,
Leigh

Day by Day said...

Oh My... I hope your hand will be okay. Must be hard to type, huh? :(

I hope you can have a Happy New Year anyway! :)

See... you can't get hurt like that when you go cow tippin! ;)

Official MPB Blogger said...

What's weird is that during christmas, I visited my cousins and we went to lake Tahoe and spent chrismas there, yet still, It's just that i got back, and now i hear you have plans to go there too.