I've been tagged by Girl On The Blog to write 5 weird habits of mine. Strangely, I am at a loss as to which of my habits are considered weird. Let's see...
5. I giggle when I hear the word "rack". This would be normal if I were like a 10 year old boy, instead of a 31 year old woman.
4. When I get into work in the morning, I yell "GOOD MORNING" and scare the crap out of everyone. Gotta make they're all ready!
3. I look on craigslist every morning to see if someone is selling my dream surfboard: A single fin Classic Noserider, 9'4"-10' (preferably white, triple stringer with nose and tail blocks). It's ok if it's a little beat up, as long as it's water tight.
2. Every three months or so, I re-image my computer. Being the tech admin for my company, I want be sure that I follow the same ethics for my own system.
1. I sing everything to the A-Team theme song. Try it, it works for everything! "I got tagged...I... got ... tagged"