Monday, December 12, 2005

Game of Tag

I've been tagged by Girl On The Blog to write 5 weird habits of mine. Strangely, I am at a loss as to which of my habits are considered weird. Let's see...

5. I giggle when I hear the word "rack". This would be normal if I were like a 10 year old boy, instead of a 31 year old woman.

4. When I get into work in the morning, I yell "GOOD MORNING" and scare the crap out of everyone. Gotta make they're all ready!

3. I look on craigslist every morning to see if someone is selling my dream surfboard: A single fin Classic Noserider, 9'4"-10' (preferably white, triple stringer with nose and tail blocks). It's ok if it's a little beat up, as long as it's water tight.

2. Every three months or so, I re-image my computer. Being the tech admin for my company, I want be sure that I follow the same ethics for my own system.

1. I sing everything to the A-Team theme song. Try it, it works for everything! "I got tagged...I... got ... tagged"

7 comments:

Girl on the Blog said...

"RACK!!! RACK!!!"

weirsdo said...

Alas, or rather fortunately, I cannot remember the A-team theme song.

Leigh said...

Shayna - hehehe

Weirsdo - Perhaps it is best

Miz BoheMia said...

I can... what does that say about me? :-O San Francisco!!! That's it... I am a regular here now! I have linked to you and, San Francisco aside, am loving your blog...

Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

ha ha

i wouldn't know how to reimage my computer or maybe I'd do it.

Leigh said...

Miz B. - Thanks! I'll have to check out your blog! Glad you enjoyed mine!

Alice - Be careful and backup everything 1st. Otherwise it's easy :)

Shayna said...

Hey... Leigh... I'll let you know when I am blogging again. :) Take care and have a wonderful holiday season and happy new year. Wishing you nothing but the best.

Until we meet again....