Sunday, October 30, 2005

Low Key Leigh

After a very busy week, my weekend finally arrived! What did I do? Whatever the hell I wanted! I woke up Saturday morning and ate the biggest bowl of Lucky Charms ever, then sort of cleaned up my digs. I later went surfing around 2:30pm and had a great time! I didn't have my crew of Nicole and Steve and whoever with me, so I had some Leigh-time in the water. The waves were decent and as I was about to paddle in, Alison came in. We chatted for a little bit, but I was again on my own. Later that evening I was supposed to appear at a couple Halloween parties, but just didn't feel like socializing in big groups. Instead I went over to Ami's place. She got the second CD of the L Word in, so we bagged that. That was a nice end to a relaxing day.

This morning I stayed in my pj's until about 2pm and then decided to go surfing. It was pretty flat today, but I got countless little waves. Nicole was out there and I was happy to see her. But again, very low key and mellow. I came home and made the mistake of buying candy for the kids for tomorrow, in case I decide to stay home. Guess who's going to eat most of those sweets.

6 comments:

weirsdo said...

Except for the water, that sounds like my kind of weekend. I don't get out much, if I can help it (i. e. if there are no gigs).
Glad you liked Diamonelle's latest.

The ZenFo Pro said...

Oh lord...I just remembered that I have yet to buy candy for tonight...dammit...

Sounds like an awesome amazing weekend.

Leigh said...

Weirsdo - Yes, I love Diamonelle's song! Is she a nominee in the The Naked Music Awards for JESUS cermony?

Jason- With the candy, later is better! You don't eat as much of it! It was a nice weekend.

Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

weekend sounds nice, mine was spastic with that party and stuff no room to relax; just got back from the annual village parade which frankly if you've seen it once...well you really haven't seen it . lol

I hope to have one of those relaxing times next weekend.

Glad you got some rest time after a very busy week.

weirsdo said...

Diamonelle doesn't have much competition. Doo-Doo Girl is the only one who even tries to sing much, and, well, I'll be recording her shortly.

Leigh said...

Alice - You sounded like you were gonna be pretty busy. I am glad you had time to write about the Great Pumpkin. I also hope you get some R&R in :)

Weirsdo - Hmmmm...was it DooDoo Girl who was rapping in a previous blog, or was that Diamonelle? I can't believe I am getting them mixed up.