Sunday, September 04, 2005

September Sessions


Well Saturday kicked off my September surf sesh and it was still looking small. Hopefully we'll start seeing some good fall swell come in. I also headed over to the east bay and hung out with my gimungous family. Overall it was a pretty mellow weekend. I am going to stop into work tomorrow, but just for a little bit. I am still getting my place fixed up. I am thinking of having a party later this month. Oh and as far as the Surf Fest is concerned, Alison and I have both opt'd out and are not competing. I will however be learning to judge a surf contest that day, so that should be extremely exciting.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell computer animation movie on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

weirsdo said...

Maybe you need that word verifier. You have a gimungous family? Why did you decide not to compete? I 'm looking forward to hearing about the surf fest.

Leigh said...

Should I have used Gargantuan? I decided to step back and just concentrate on surfing for fun instead of having that looming feeling of pressure of competition. I will definately have a Surf Fest update!

weirsdo said...

No, I like gimungous. The word verifier comment was a propos of the spam. I guess I was just curious about your family.

Leigh said...

lol...yeah...looks like those naughty spammers are at it again. I will blog about my family soon... I have been searching for a pic to help illustrate the enormity of the clan.

Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

Damn I 'm soo jealous. I actually only body-board but just bought my first long board this summer. Not impressive from this end. I tried to surf in Hawaii two years ago in the winter and for me it was really out of my league, I was able to body board at Sandy Beach but that is as far as it goes.

I have only had one or to blog spammers not included anonymous comments I get more in email. Someone old me only the important people get blog spam.

Leigh said...

Awesome! Thats so cool you went out and gave it a try! Its even more cool that you were stoked enough to buy a longboard! Give it some time... I used to bodyboard in my teens and 20's and didn't learn to surf until I was 28. Now I can't seem to stop! It helps to get some surf buds to learn with you.

Hmmmm...maybe I should be flattered by the spam? hehehehe