Friday, September 30, 2005

Rest Time



This is the first night all week I've had a chance to sit down and relax. Its been one of the most busiest weeks I have had in a long time! I started my Environmental Bio class which I have been enjoying. My instructor is fabulous, however she teaches class like everyone is 15yrs old, and I don't really appreciate being treated like a teenager. She is passionate about what she does and manages to get her point across otherwise.

My former roommate, Sylvia, came into town Wednesday night and has been staying with me. We've had a blast and it's just like old times! I had a few other friends over for dinner last night and made spring rolls and some other veggie dishes (very low maintenance and everyone loved it). We sat around and made fun of The O.C. when it came on (Alice, you would have loved the snide remarks made), and then Waterworld happen to on, so we bagged that as well. Yep, good times.

Sylvia left for Pacifica to see her brother and nieces, so I have my place to myself again. I lost my voice from either my allergies or talking too much, or both. Surfs definitely up tomorrow afternoon around 3pm. Yes, I have homework now...but its nice having something responsible to do, besides my techie job (which is extremely, insanely busy right now!). I'll report more on the surf this weekend, and I am hoping that it'll another classic fall session and I get some 5's in just like the above pic.

4 comments:

Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

Swell looks awesome.
The OC - oh god please no no no.
I love making fun of stupid movies with friends. There is always one though, who for some reason loves every dippy pathetic movie that comes around.

More pics.

Luck with the class.

Oh to have a place to call my own.

Leigh said...

"Bag a Movie" is one of mine and my friends, favorite past times. I will blog about it very soon and reveal our top ten bags. I'll bring the digicam so I can come back with a photo report.

weirsdo said...

Thanks for posting the instructive pic. I've never seen the OC and have no idea what it is about. Not only do I not get out much, I don't even stay in much. But I was recently completely updated on Desperate Housewives by my conductor friend.
Glad you had a good time.

Leigh said...

weirsdo: there only a few things on TV worth watching anyway. I mostly view nerdy programs like how Rome had been achieving engineering mircles and had running water in their homes; people thought indoor plumbing was a modern invention...HA!