Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Wonder Woman Revised!



Someone had corrected me on my Eva Mendez info. She was actually born in Miami, FL (not TX) and grew up in Los Angeles. That still makes her very much an American and very much a canidate for the role of Wonder Woman. Although, isn't Wonder Woman an Amazonian?? Go figure...as long as we get some tough, sexy thang, I don't think anyone is going to complain.




Oh, and as I was checking my resources and facts, I came across some Eva quotes of interest to those of us women who enjoy women ;)...so straight from the mouth of Eva:

"..I'm a girl's girl."

"...guys can be yucky, and girls are sweet, soft and smell good."

I can certainly relate to Ms.Mendez's sage words that are oh-so-homo-erotic. Now I am going to be dissappointed if they pick someone else to be Wonder Women because my expectations are so high. (hmmm...she suspiciously looks like the girl who stocks our medical supplies once a month at work, to whom I have been shamelessly flirting with for the last couples years - I vow here and now to do something about that, but thats another blog for another day!)

5 comments:

weirsdo said...

She does look hot and tough. Forgive my ignorance, but what else has she done?

Leigh said...

Eva's most recent movie was "Hitch" with Will Smith. She's been in "Training Day" and "Once Upon a Time in Mexico". Also, she is one of the spokepersons for Revlon, along with Hale Berry and Julianne Moore.

weirsdo said...

Thanks. I will keep an eye out for her.

Chas Blackman said...

Sounds kind of sapphic to me...

Eva's hot, so I vote "yes" on her being wonder woman. Hopefully her pants won't be super-high cut in the movie.

Leigh said...

I agree with you Chas...Eva is hot! I also hope they re-think, and get creative with, the Wonder Woman outfit.