Monday, August 22, 2005

Uber-beautiful Charlize!


I was pleasantly surprised to see that Charlize Theron has become a action hero! She will be playing Aeon Flux (an MTV Comic series from long agone). I never thought her to kick ass, but I loved her in the "Italian Job" where she did pull some great driving stunts. The movie starts in December and would make a great birthday gift to myself to catch that flick in the theaters!

Tempting as it is, I don't see her as a Wonder Woman contender... maybe she's just too South African (nothing against them, I dated a gorgeous one for about a year and a half) or just too damn beautiful!

5 comments:

weirsdo said...

What are her character's super powers?

Leigh said...

Well, Aeon Flux is basically just a futuristic assasin, so she really isn't a super hero in a traditional sense. She does have a killer body and wears skimpy outfits (which can be a great advantage if your counterparts are of the male or lesbian variety).

weirsdo said...

You don't have to tell US about skimpy outfit's!!!!!!! But we just show off are bodies for JESUS!!!!!

Leigh said...

I am sure He appreciates it too.

SailorAshley said...

whoa, i remember that cartoon. i was younger and didn't understand what the hell was going on