Monday, August 29, 2005

Hangin' Around This Town


Since it's been flat (yes again!) I decided to hangout inland this past weekend and do some projects around my place. Well, Alison, Ami and I ended up going to Ikea and to the Iris B. Cantor museum at Stanford (a sample of one of the exhibits is pictured above). A lot of eye candy for the day and we were pooped! Then on Sunday, Alison and I hung out within a 2 mile radius of my place and managed to get a lot of window shopping and art supply shopping done! Hopefully we'll get some surf in this week!

4 comments:

weirsdo said...

Neat photo.
Are you an artist?

Leigh said...

The artist is Edward Burtynsky, great stuff by this guy! I do ceramics and wheel throwing, but by no means consider myself an artist.

Leigh said...

The artist is Edward Burtynsky, great stuff by this guy! I do ceramics and wheel throwing, but by no means consider myself an artist.

weirsdo said...

O. k., o. k. I got it the first time already. I love watching the wheel, but am utterly uncoordinated. Good for you.