Saturday, August 06, 2005

Flatsville

Geez it was flat this morning! I had my digi-cam with me this time to share this tragic day. I went to Cowells (which I knew would be lake-like)and basically just hung out in the water with my local buds, Nicole and Steve. I had a good time with them and its one of the reasons I like going to Cowells. Here's what it looked like:



I then drove over to the Eastside to see what Pleasure Point and 38th was lookin' like and it wasn't that much better. I think the small birds on the rocks were catching more than the surfers in the water (38th):



Tomorrow Alison and I will see whats going on with the surf. I heard its going to be slightly better. Her and I agreed to do the NorCal Women's Surfest Sept.10th at Linda Mar in Pacifica. Time to go practice on crappy shore breaks!

5 comments:

Anisa said...

cool pictures! i've always wanted to live closer to the water!

Leigh said...

Thanks...I keep the cam ready in case of a photo-op. I did miss one yesterday with a bunch of blondes in a convertable... all bottle blondes, it was too funny!

I live about 35 minutes from the ocean and that seems too far!

SailorAshley said...

ohhh
i hate bottle blondes
i'm all natural
hee

Minkey Girl said...

Ohhhh, u live by the ocean and surf?? Wicked! Minkeys like me windsurf :)

Leigh said...

Sailor - Natural is definately the way to go!

Minkey - I've always wanted to try windsurfing, but I heards it very physically demanding. Surfing is fun because its just you, the board and the waves!