Friday, July 29, 2005

The Quadruped Clause



This morning I saw an ugly, nasty spider climbing the wall. In the Leigh Miller household there states the unwritten Quadruped Clause: Anything that has more than 4 legs and in my environment must be destroyed! Needless to say the spider was executed by bio-toxic spray. Sorry to all the spider lovers of world, but I just can't have something with 8 legs and 8 eyes wandering about my dwelling.

In the picture is my dog, Ace. He is a full breed American Pitbull Terrier and is one of the most intelligent creatures I have had the pleasure of owning (although he is so stubborn sometimes!). Best friend to me, my family, and is such a gentleman with other dogs, cats, and little kids. He has been raised around my 7 yr old niece, Analyn the Animal Oppressor (she's great with animals, but man is she bossy), so he is used to being told what to do. I love this breed and shame on those who give it a bad a reputation!

2 comments:

SailorAshley said...

when i see a spider i cry and run away. i may scream a little too

weirsdo said...

He looks like an old soul. Or maybe just much put-upon.
I find squushing is more satisfying and healthier than spray.