Sunday, July 24, 2005

Movin' On Up


Moving blows! Going back and forth, carrying heavy items to and fro...its exhausting. Here's lowdown: I was going to move into a house this past month but I had backed out due to the fact I didn't think I was making a good investment. Also the way the situation was being handled was very poor, so that's that. I decided to hold off for one more year and we will see whats going on when the time comes.

Now, I have upgraded my 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom apartment and am totally pimpin' my digs! However, it still does not change the fact that I have to move all my stuff from one place to another even though I am still in the same complex. I have included a picture of my surfboards...my quiver consists of 5 boards as you can see and it was quite a workout moving those pieces alone (did I mention I was moving from a bottom floor to the 2nd floor?). I'll be glad Tuesday when the movers come and get the big, heavy stuff - I just don't trust anyone with the boards.

My quiver(L-R): Local Motion 6'6" Shortboard 1980's, 7'4" Dave Collier Thruster 1986, 9'2" Mystic Longboard 2004, 9'0" Bob Miller Winged Swallow Tail 2004, 8'9" Steve Colletta Natural Curves Stinger 1979(?)

And the two snowboards: 42cm Simms w/ K2 Klicker Bindings, 42cm Burton

No comments: